Blue Star Mothers NV #3

posted in: Uncategorized | 7

Welcome to the Truckee Meadows, Nevada, Blue Star Moms website.

We are a local chapter of the national Blue Star Mothers of America, Inc. We are based in the Reno-Sparks area of northern Nevada and are mothers and step-mothers, who now have, or have had Active Duty and Honorably Discharged Service men and women.

The Blue Star Mothers of America, Inc. is a non-partisan, non-political organization. We are a non-profit (501[c]3) organization supporting each other and our children while promoting patriotism. We do not support any political candidate, nor do we endorse any religious organization. The military represents all aspects of America, as does our organization.

We are honored to assist the community in assuring that our troops receive donations and needed items during their deployment. Please visit the various links in this website to become more familiar with who we are and what we do. We would love to have you join us.

We meet at 6:00 p.m. every first Tuesday of the month at the building located at the corner of Stanford Way and “I” Street in Sparks, Nevada. (Hope Chapel, 1125 Stanford Way, Sparks, Nevada) You are more than welcome to attend.

The Blue Star Mothers of America, Inc. is authorized by the U.S. Code: Title 36; Section 943, as of January 26, 1998. Established 1942. Chartered by Congress 1960

For more information, please contact:

Truckee Meadows Blue Star Mothers of Nevada #3
Phone: (775) 250-0380
Penny Estrada, President
E-mail address: PennyEstrada691@yahoo.com

7 Responses

1. Julie Skinner

My son Ryan has just left Germany on his way to Afghanistan. I would like to help
    with whatever you do to help our soldiers. I was told you have a function this
    Saturday and I would like to help. Thank you

• Author

You’re more than welcome to attend one of our meetings and get to know us and more about us. We will keep your son in our prayers.

2. here

This blog has lots of very helpful info on it. Cheers for informing me!

• Author

Thanks! We’ll be updating it with upcoming events. Spread the word and let’s get our community involved in supporting our troops!

3. LtCol Jeff Schulstad

Three huge boxes just showed up here in Kuwait from all you folks.
    We put up the two Christmas trees and hung all the decorations.
    We then spread all the goodies out and around and plugged in the lights.
    It looks great and everyone is getting in the spirit!
    Morale is high and the airmen of the 152AW NVANG thank you very much for thinking of us.
    We will send some pictures soon.
    Thanks again,
    Jeff

4. Penny Estrada Proud USMC Mom

Hello Ladies, Moms, and Grandma’s;

Today my son Sgt. Estrada, Michael begins a new chapter in his life. As of 6:10 am on 5/31/13 he was discharged from the USMC.

I want to thank all of you that helped me make it through the tough times and laughed with me. I thank God for all of you great ladies.

Truckee Meadows BSM YOU ROCK!!!!!

5. shoes

Hello, just wanted to tell you, I loved this Blue Star Mothers NV #3 | Truckee Meadows NV #3 Blue Star Mothers of America. It was funny. Keep on posting!